Since these domains are in no-man's land, we can't be 100% sure nobody will pick them up
between our checks and your purchase. And we try to keep the metrics up-to-date, but it's
thousand of domains and there might be some lag.
Therefore, we are happy to refund you in these two cases:
- The domain happens to be already registered
- The Majestic metrics are substantially different from the ones shown (read below)
To claim a refund, please send an email within 7 days
to email@example.com with the following:
- Your PayPal Transaction ID (usually in the top right of the PayPal email, eg 9P3656771X318183H)
- If you claim a domain is not available, a WHOIS link showing that registration date is before your purchase date
- If you claim the Majestic figures are wrong, a screenshot of the Majestic metrics you see on your account including all four domain name variations (read Q7).
Without these supporting docs, we can't provide a refund. Refunds are a pain in the ass and we want them solved quickly.
If you are right, we pay you back immediately. And PayPal is constantly watching all vendors, so there isn't room for us to play stupid games.